Coaching With Kelly Tennis
We specialise in offering tennis coaching at Canterbury Tennis Club and cater for all ages and abilities. We offer private coaching, junior coaching, squads for more advanced players, a fun and active ladies program and much more…
Our skilled, energetic and experienced coaches will work with you to take your game to the next level.KNOW MORE!
Linda Kelly, Director of Kelly Tennis, is a seasoned tennis coach who has successfully operated in the Victorian Tennis industry for 35 years. This success has also been translated internationally in England, Spain, USA & Fiji.
During the last 35 year Linda has not only become one of Victoria’s leading tennis coaches but has also developed a tennis services business which incorporates all of her skills and networks.
One of her greatest skill is to identify with people of all ages and ‘get into their world’ while maintaining high technical standards and a fun and enjoyable approach to the game.
As an effective leader of people her effervescent personality is infectious and she uses this to focus around events
and tasks so she can be relied on to achieve excellent performance from both herself and others. She has a passion to succeed in every endeavour and a ‘can do’ attitude which brings with it results rather than simply a whole lot of activity. Testament to this is the number of successful Eastern Region competition teams that Linda has coached in her 21 years with the Canterbury Tennis Club.
International Coaching Experience
- Marbella Tennis Resort – Spain
- Newk’s Tennis Ranch – San Antonio Texas USA
- Newk’s Tennis Resort – The Regent Hotel Fiji
- Managed Newk’s Continental Cup attracting celebrity
- players from Australia
- England USA and New Zealand
Kelly Tennis adds new Head Coach, Nima Roshan to our exciting Coaching Program. Nima joins us from directing a country club in Philadelphia, USA and as a former ATP World Tour player representing Australia in over 20 countries around the world.
He is excited to help all players at Canterbury Tennis Club further improve and enjoy their tennis experience.
Nima’s Career Highlights:
- Los Angeles city high school singles champion 2001, 2002
- Earned a college scholarship to Fresno State and later BYU playing number 1 singles and doubles.
- Held ATP world ranking for over 8 years, representing Australia in international competition
- Reached a career high ATP world ranking of 557 singles and 199 doubles
- Played alongside Jim Courier, Mats Wilander, Todd Martin, and several other Hall of Famers in pro charity exhibitions.
- Tennis training partner for Pete Sampras, Tommy Haas, Jelena Jankovic and other top 50 ATP and WTA players
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
AT KELLY TENNIS
During your tennis lessons at Canterbury Tennis Club you will learn how to develop your all round game through correct technique on all shots. Your consistency, decision making and confidence will all improve as will your enjoyment of tennis.
We love seeing all our players, young or not so young, having fun at tennis!KNOW MORE!
AT KELLY TENNIS
Junior Coaching Programs
Mon-Fri Daytime and Evening to 7pm
Mon-Fri Daytime and Evening / Call us for suitable day/time
Wed & Thurs 3.30pm to 4pm
School Holiday Coaching/Clinics
Each week of School Holidays
AT KELLY TENNIS